Better relationships matter. What can improving our collective ability to get along, to work together towards common goals, and solve conflicts constructively do for us and our communities? A lot.
- Decreased stress and associated health conditions.
- Smoother relationships overall, not just with the person you’re in conflict with.
- Increased productivity, better job satisfaction, and better opportunity for advancements.
- Improved sense of safety, security, and well-being in our children.
- Higher levels of cooperation, collaboration, and effective problem-solving among couples, families, coworkers, neighbors, and other community members.
- More positive outcomes in resolving civil disagreements and non-violent criminal cases.
- Better understanding of what we have in common as human beings and more acceptance of our differences.
This #GivingTuesday, your support of FairField Center programs helps continue more than 40 years of service dedicated to empowering individuals and communities to live and work together more peacefully and effectively.
Thank you for considering a donation! Click the “One-Time Gift” button to make a donation via our secure payment system. To make a recurring gift that is eligible for matching funds during Meta’s Giving Season (a 6-week period between November 15, 2022 and December 31, 2022 where Meta may match eligible donations to eligible nonprofits on Facebook). Meta will match up to $7 million of eligible donations.