GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of radical generosity. GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Since then, it has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
You can make an impact this #GivingTuesday whether you donate $5 or $500 to the FairField Center cause! How will your contribution have an impact in our community? Here are a just a few ways:
- FairField Center conducts mediations of all kinds of disputes including divorce, child custody, workplace, family, neighbors, organizations, and more. This offers a more cost-effective and productive alternative to settling in court.
- FairField Center trains mediators that assist in conflict resolution cases involving families, children, businesses, and municipal organizations around the Commonwealth. More than 260 individuals have taken mediation training in 2020.
- Fairfield Center administers civic engagement programs like the Harrisonburg International Festival, which increases understanding & connectivity for our international neighbors, businesses, and nonprofit organizations in our community.
- FairField Center advances the principles of restorative justice and works with victims, offenders, law enforcement, and the courts to create meaningful alternatives to incarceration.
- FairField Center conducts co-parenting workshops to assist separated and divorced couple with issues that arise from parenting in separate homes.
- FairField Center conducts workplace trainings throughout the region to help increase employee satisfaction, improve productivity, and reduce workplace harassment issues.
Your contribution on #GivingTuesday helps keep these services available.