Monday – Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm
Phone: (540) 434-0059
Fax: (540) 705-1752
Timothy J. Ruebke
Director of Mediation Services
Director of Training
Director of Restorative Justice Initiatives
Director of Development & Innovation
Director of Harrisonburg International Festival
Client Service Coordinator
111 East Market Street, Suite B
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
We are at the corner of East Market and Federal Streets right next to the Wells Fargo Bank. Our entrance opens onto the WF parking lot.
- Coming from the north on I-81: Take exit 247b and head west on Market Street toward downtown Harrisonburg. Travel 1.6 miles on East Market. Look for the Wells Fargo Bank – our building is on the left, just beyond and right next to the bank. See below for parking options.
- Coming from the south on I-81: Take exit 245 and turn head north/left on Port Republic Road for .5 mile. Turn right/north at traffic light onto Route 11/South Main Street and travel 1.1 miles. Turn right on East Market Street and find our office 1 block away on the corner of Federal Market. See below for parking options.
- Coming from the east on Route 33/East Market Street: as you come toward downtown Harrisonburg, look for the Wells Fargo Bank – our building is on the left, just beyond and right next to the bank. See below for parking options.
- Coming from the west on Route 33/West Market Street: Drive into downtown Harrisonburg, going halfway around Court Square – right, left, left on South Main, right on East Market. Find our office 1 block away on the corner of Federal Market. See below for parking options.
Parking (Parking Map)
- Three dedicated parking spaces are available in the lot adjacent to our building.
- Free public parking lot, 2 & 10 hour spots – across & a half block south on Federal St. & across Water St.
- Free public parking lot, 2 hour spots – across & two-thirds block north on Federal St.
- Free public parking deck, 10 & 3 hour spots – 2 blocks north on Federal St
- Free public parking deck, 10 & 3 hour spots – a half block south on Federal St and 1.5 blocks west on Water St.