Communications Excellence Coaching
Looking for a more personalized training experience?
Get a Personal Communications Excellence Coach for yourself or an employee!
Trained 1-on-1 Communications Excellence Coaches work closely with an individual to evaluate current communication habits, strengthening what works well and adding knowledge and skills. Bad habits are identified and replaced with effective listening and speaking skills.
Content can be customized for
- Facilitation Skills
- Mediation Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Group Conversation Skills
Note: Coaches are Not Cheerleaders!
Coaches are teachers and trainers, committed to each individual getting honest and direct feedback on what will improve their ability to listen effectively in many situations.
Example: Listening 101 Communications Excellence Coaching:
- 1 Month
- 45-Minute One-on-One Calls TWICE per Week for Four Weeks (8 total calls)
- The Entire Listening 101 Curriculum
- PLUS In-Depth Evaluation of Individual Listening Blocks
- Weekly e-Journal Reflections
- Weekly Practice Exercises to Immediate Apply in Work, Family, and Social Settings
- Weekly Assignment to Intentionally Listen with Colleagues, Family, and Friends
- Increased Awareness of and Responsibility for Listening Skills in Work, Home, and Group Settings
- Knowledge of Communications Concepts such as the Speech-Thought Gap, Defensive Listening
- Skills in Paraphrasing, Identifying Emotions, Listening for Commitment
- Discovery of Personal Listening Blocks
- Reduced Miscommunication, both when Listening and Speaking
A full 1-on-1 Communication Excellence Program for individuals includes 8-16 hours of direct training and coaching, plus reflections and evaluation. Pricing is affordable for small and large businesses, and independent consultants.
Contact Kai Degner
Kai@FairfieldCenter.org or (540) 434-0059