Facilitator (n) – someone who makes progress easier
Our job is to help your business, organization, team or group have productive, efficient and creative meetings that focus on specific goals. We have a team of professionals with a range of experience, which allows us to match you with someone appropriate for your goals, culture and budget.
Can you afford wasted time and inefficient meetings?
Think of a time you attended a meeting where
- the discussion went off track and dragged on and on;
- a few loud voices dominated everyone else;
- not everyone had a chance to participate; and
- time was wasted.
Now, think of a time you attended a meeting where
- the discussion was rich and focused;
- decisions were made about how to move forward;
- participants were productive and creative; and
- everyone could participate freely.
Our facilitators have expertise in
- Strategic planning processes
- Brainstorming solutions
- Exploring new ideas
- Working through conflict
- Community dialogues and/or debates
- Making group decisions
- Designing a standard conference with speakers and question/answer sessions
- Designing a retreat or conference with innovative self-organizing tools
- Working with for-profits and non-profits
- Working with local, state and federal government
Contact us today to discuss what is possible for your organization!