Phone us at (540) 434-0059
Fax us at (540) 574-0174
Visit or write us at
111 East Market Street, Suite B
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
We are at the corner of East Market and Federal Streets right next to the Wells Fargo Bank. Our entrance opens onto the WF parking lot.
Coming from the north on I-81 take exit 247b and head west on Market Street toward downtown Harrisonburg. Travel 1.6 miles on East Market. Look for the Wells Fargo Bank – our building is on the left, just beyond and right next to the bank. See below for parking options.
Coming from the south on I-81 take exit 245 and turn head north/left on Port Republic Road for .5 mile. Turn right/north at traffic light onto Route 11/South Main Street and travel 1.1 miles. Turn right on East Market Street and find our office 1 block away on the corner of Federal Market. See below for parking options.
Coming from the east on Route 33/East Market Street: as you come toward downtown Harrisonburg, look for the Wells Fargo Bank – our building is on the left, just beyond and right next to the bank. See below for parking options.
Coming from the west on Route 33/West Market Street: Drive into downtown Harrisonburg, going halfway around Court Square – right, left, left on South Main, right on East Market. Find our office 1 block away on the corner of Federal Market. See below for parking options.
- Three dedicated parking spaces are available in the lot adjacent to our building.
- Free public parking lot, 2 & 10 hour spots – across & a half block south on Federal St. & across Water St.
- Free public parking lot, 2 hour spots – across & two-thirds block north on Federal St.
- Free public parking deck, 10 & 3 hour spots – 2 blocks north on Federal St
- Free public parking deck, 10 & 3 hour spots – a half block south on Federal St and 1.5 blocks west on Water St.
Aaron Hagmaier, Director of Mediation Services
Sara Levinson, Director of Development
Haima Askari, Director of Harrisonburg International Festival
Sue Praill, Director of Restorative Justice Initiatives
Timothy J. Ruebke, Executive Director
Shannon Sneary, Director of Training