Shenandoah Sustainability Summit
Bringing Ingenuity Home
April 23, 2011
Hosted by the Fairfield Center
Lead Sponsor: Valley 25 x 25
Topics of Discussion
Create Your Own Session: All participants will be given the opportunity to create a breakout session on a topic, question, or challenge of their choice. Come prepared to name your own small-group discussiontopic and to participate in sessions created by other fellow attendees.
Topic will likely include:
Who Should Attend
Levels of Participation
- 9:30 Setup for Table Exhibitors
- 10:00 Arrival & Registration & Networking & Table Expo
- 10:15 Welcome and Opening
- 10:30 Identifying Breakout Sessions- Any participant may create a breakout session on a topic of their choice. Sessions can center around questions, presentations, topics of interest, or specific projects and ideas.
- 11:00 – 1:30 Breakout Sessions – Each session will have multiple options for small group conversations about specific topics. Sessions will be convened throughout downtown Harrisonburg, within easy walking distance from the opening session.
- 11:00 Session 1
- 12:15 Session 2
- 1:30 Session 3
- 2:45 Closing Session (Whole Group Reconvenes at Cally’s Banquet Hall)
- 3:30 Adjourn
Drinks (including coffee!) and light refreshments will be available throughout the event. The breakout sessions are in downtown restaurants and participants are encouraged to eat while they meet!
Directions & Parking
Cally’s Brewing Company is on Court Square in downtown Harrisonburg, accessed by Route 11 and Route 33. Free parking is available in a variety of nearby public parkign spaces designated in the map below.